Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Time to Tell My Story

I rarely ever tell my story, just because I have made a strong commitment to not draw attention to myself. BUT, this weekend at church I have decided to do it and trust that God will be shown faithful. Here is a "peak" I shared with our church family:

Born sickly, miraculously healed, spirit-filled, mocked in High School, radically changed, shunned by the 'cool' crowd, learned to listen to God, prayed for the sick, seen demons cast out, humiliated by peers/employers, rescued from kidnapping, poisoned, healed, ridiculed, written books, trained thousands of Christian leaders overseas, been misunderstood, lost friendships, helped others stay strong under pressure, growing in faith and still going strong.

It's my story but it's about: God's faithfulness, His favor and my passionate commitment to learn to make the right choices. What He has done for me, He will do for you -- and more! He has exceeded my expectations every time and I can't wait to share with you at 9 and 11am this Sunday the simple truth that "God is...Waiting"

No comments: